SPEAK UP! SAVE A LIFE!
drug education and awareness for students, families & communities
We're counting on YOU! Sign up today.
Re-Enroll your Kroger Community Rewards
It’s time to re-enroll for the new year of Kroger Community Rewards. Please re-enroll in the month of April in order to continue contributing to your organization through the May 1st 2016 to April 30th 2017 year.
Kroger Rewards Program
All you need is a grocery list, a minute to fill out an online form, TYLERS LIGHT NPO #71614 and a Kroger Plus Card.
Once your card is registered, Kroger will donate 5% of the value of your purchases to TYLERS LIGHT! This WILL NOT affect your gas discounts.
Be sure to have your Kroger Plus Card handy. If you use your phone number at the register when you shop, call 877-576-7587 to get your associated Kroger Plus Card number. If you do not yet have a Kroger Plus Card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger store.
- Go to krogercommunityrewards.com to register online.
- Click on ‘Sign In/Register’
- If you are a new online customer, click on ‘SIGN UP TODAY’ in the ‘New Customer?’ box. If you already have an account, login and proceed to step #7, below.
- Enter your zip code, click on your favorite store, enter your email address, create a password, and agree to the terms & conditions.
- Next check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the message.
- Click on ‘My Account’ and enter your email address/password to the account you created in step #3.
- Click on ‘Edit Kroger Community Rewards information & enter your Kroger Plus Card #.
- Update or confirm the information.
Enter the NPO number 71614 (This Number is specifically linked to the TYLERS LIGHT), select organization from list and click on confirm.
Please verify enrollment, you will see TYLERS LIGHT listed on the right side of your info page.
To equip our communities and our nation with information and resources to help people choose a drug-free life, while providing resources for family members and/or friends who are involved in the battle against addiction.
Our Vision for Tyler’s Light is to become the benchmark drug prevention, awareness and support to reduce the loss of life due to drug addiction.
After attending a Tyler’s Light presentation, 85% of students say they’re more likely to speak up and help someone.
Request a presentation for your school, corporation, church or organization today!
Tyler was a loving and kind young man who was dedicated to his family and friends.
View Tyler’s Light merchandise and help spread our message!